Petrol Price Deregulation in India

Our PM has announced way back that Petrol Prices are being deregulated. As per Mr Rashid Alvi Spokes Person of AICC, told that companies will decide the prices......But a big question that it is actual or fictional that petrol price are being deregulated.......Questions comes in my mind because of many reasons.

1. Crude Oil prices are decreasing but I am unable to see any decrease in Petrol Price....Some say that this is due to rupee devaluation....but still question remains.....WHY SHOULD COMMON MAN SUFFER FROM GOVT POLICIES?

2. When I can see a live change in dollor rate why not I can see variable price which should change @ every second.

3. During last FY every oil company has shown a NET PROFIT...Then where is the loss?

4.Regarding subsidy , honestly speaking I could not understand the meaning of that word, because when I see subsidy of approx Rs 40,000 crores and tax collected from the same comes out Rs 1,00,000 crore. I am not sure what GOVT IS CLAIMING.

5. Tax is too much on Oil Products.....Suppose I am common man with Rs 10,00,000 per annum Income and I am paying lets say Rs 1,00,000 tax.....and not If I am using any convenience and using petrol of Rs 50,000 per year ....Then I am paying Rs 25000 INDIRECT Tax as well......... If I need to pay Indirect tax everywhere , then why to pay INCOME TAX.....

Many other points are still left....but above are easy to understand.

Finally, I am very disappointed with the Govt Policies

Comments